Chicago Airport Shuttle
Shared ride service is currently operating in a limited capacity on select days or for specific events. We hope to expand availability of this service in 2022. We do offer low-cost, non-metered taxi service, as well as private airport transfers. Please click here to check rates and availability.
Shared Ride Chicago Airport Transportation with Smaller Vehicles & Fewer Stops
Save money and GO Shared!
GO Airport Express Shared Ride Airport Shuttle is not only economical and safe, but it’s environmentally friendly and fun too! Our airport shuttle service saves you money with our multiple-rider rates and round trip discounts. Plus, because GO Airport Express is a city and state utility, our Chicago airport shuttle SUVs have preferential loading along the inner curb just outside of baggage claim. Passengers won’t have far to walk to reach their transportation provider. No other company can offer you a shared ride service like this in Chicago!
Our highly visible counters located in the baggage claim centers are staffed with knowledgeable ticket agents.
We can also assist with transportation in other cities. As a founding member of GO, we offer airport transfers in over 85+ airports and popular destinations.
How does shared ride work?
How much does it cost?
Can I book a private ride instead?
Our shared ride shuttle SUVs are:
- More comfortable than a cab
- Make just 2 stops – or you get a discount
- A fraction of the cost of private sedans and SUVs
- Safer than unregulated car services
- Low rates – NEVER a surge charge!
- Convenient; we have exclusive inner-lane loading at the airports
- Operated by experienced, trained, and healthy drivers
- Clean! We fully sanitize and disinfect vehicles after each ride to ensure your safety and well-being