We know safety is on everyone’s mind these days and we want to put yours at ease so that you can feel comfortable riding in one of our vehicles.
Our priority has always been the safety of our customers and our team and that’s why we’ve taken additional steps to ensure we’re doing our part so that when you GO with us, you GO safely.
All vehicles sanitized daily with antiviral disinfectant. Vehicles cleaned after every ride.
All vehicles wiped down before and after each ride with antiviral disinfectant.
Our drivers will wear masks and gloves when necessary.
Limiting the number of passengers per vehicle to ensure safe social distancing.
Drivers will open doors for you and will refrain from direct contact such as handshaking.
Vehicle fan is set to fresh air only. No re-circulated air will be allowed.
- Ventilating vehicles before and during cleaning to provide proper ventilation
- Cleaning and disinfecting commonly touched surfaces in the vehicle after each ride including electronic equipment such as tablets, touch screens, seat backs, seat belts, doors and windows, light and air controls, arm rests and seats.
- Washing hands thoroughly before & after passenger interaction. Our drivers are also using hand sanitizers containing at least 60% alcohol and limiting direct contact with customers.
- All employees are wearing face masks to help limit the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses.
- We’re limiting the number of passengers per vehicle to ensure social distancing is maintained not only with our riders, but also with our drivers and guides
You can help by riding responsibly. Please let us follow the safety measures above and do not travel if you are unwell. If we all do our part, we’ll get through this together. We will continue to monitor updates to government guidelines regarding COVID-19 and will adjust the above measures as needed.