O’Hare Airport Transportation
Shared ride service is currently operating in a limited capacity on select days or for specific events. We hope to expand availability of this service in 2022. We do offer low-cost, non-metered taxi service, as well as private airport transfers. Please click here to check rates and availability.
GO Airport Express to O’Hare Airport (ORD)
Shared Ride Shuttle and Airport Limo Service
GO Airport Express Chicago provides shared ride airport shuttle service with SUVs, as well as private car service to O’Hare International Airport. No matter how you want to travel, our door-to-door airport transportation can pick you up or drop you off at most locations throughout the city and the suburbs.
Traveling from O’Hare:
Airport Shuttles depart from O’Hare airport every 10-15 minutes for downtown service to Chicago hotels, downtown businesses, near north residential locations, and suburban locations.
Our ticket counters and loading zones for boarding the GO Airport Express vehicles are at Door 1E across from baggage claim 6, at Terminal 2 door 2E across from Jet Blue Baggage Claim, Terminal 3 Door 3E across from baggage claim 9 and at Terminal 5, just outside door 5E. If you do not see a GO vehicle, please call our toll-free number at 1-888-284-3826, and ask a reservationist to send a van to one of these locations when available.
How does shared ride work?
How much does it cost?
Can I book a private ride instead?
Our shared ride shuttle SUVs are:
- More comfortable than a cab
- Make just 2 stops – or you get a discount
- A fraction of the cost of private sedans and SUVs
- Safer than unregulated car services
- Low rates – NEVER a surge charge!
- Convenient; we have exclusive inner-lane loading at the airports
- Operated by experienced, trained, and healthy drivers
- Clean! We fully sanitize and disinfect vehicles after each ride to ensure your safety and well-being